Terms and Conditions
The information provided on this Site includes, but is not limited to, the services provided by 3D Solid Compression Private Limited (“3DSoC”), and does not render any advice, certifications, guarantees or warranties on the Content (as defined below) relating to the services, which 3DSoC makes available on this site. The use of this Site and the Content contained herein are governed by these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”). When you use this Site you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and that you accept and will be bound by the terms hereof as such terms may be modified from time to time.
3DSoC offer you the services in the field of 3D modelling through this Site (as defined below) based on such terms and conditions as set forth herein.
1. 01. PURPOSE
As stated above, the contents provided on or through this Site are solely for information purposes and do not substitute for specific advice whether relating to sales, marketing, business intelligence or otherwise and are not intended to provide you with any nature of certification, guarantee or warranty. By accessing, browsing and using this Site, you agree and acknowledge that you understand this limited and restricted use and agree that you would not rely on the information and materials contained in this Site for any purposes except as 3DSoC intended or specified under this Agreement. You further agree that in all actual matters, you are ultimately responsible for determining your specific requirements and consequences thereof. 3DSoC disclaims all liability for damages caused by use of Content on the Site.
1. “Contents” or “Content” shall mean any and all information, data, text, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, materials, news, notices, articles, analyses, reports, contracts, documents or other materials and information which may be viewed or downloaded on or through this Site. Contents shall also include any e-mail, messages, or any other information furnished by a user to be displayed on the Site by 3DSoC.
2. “Site” shall mean the internet site identified generally by the URL www. 3DSoC.com and all pages linked to that URL which pages are posted and operated by 3DSoC or its agents.
03. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
1. 3DSoC or any of its affiliates or associates or employees shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this Site. The information from or through this Site is provided "AS IS" and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to the Site or the Content including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed.
2. 3DSoC and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
04. YOUR CONDUCT
1. You may post your reviews or comments; and submit suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information, so long as the Contents are not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and do not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam". You shall not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the Contents. However, you acknowledge that 3DSoC does not pre-screen the Content, but that 3DSoC and its designers shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to accept, refuse, move, or remove any Contents that are available via the Site.
2. You understand that all Contents, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. In other words you, and not 3DSoC, are entirely responsible for all Content that you have provided 3DSoC with whether in order to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site.
3. You expressly agree not to use the Site to: (i) harm any user in any manner either directly or indirectly; (ii) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Contents transmitted through the Site; (iii) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges or "stalk" or in any other manner harass another user; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site; (v) upload or transmit any material that is deemed derogatory with respect to the name, services or Contents relating to or provided by 3DSoC; (vi) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws;
4. You expressly represent and warrant that: (i) you are capable to use this Site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein in relation to the access and use of this Site and the services provided therein; and (ii) all information supplied by you in any correspondences or any other documentation to 3DSoC is true, current, complete and accurate. You expressly agree that this clause shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
05. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Site may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than 3DSoC. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply 3DSoC 's certification or endorsement of such websites nor any association with their operators. 3DSoC or its affiliates or associates or its employees do not provide any judgment or warranty in respect of the authenticity or correctness of the content of such other services or sites to which links are provided. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement of any
products or services on such site or the Site. You shall be solely responsible for any or all the consequences that arise out of your use of such hyperlinks to websites.
06. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3DSoC is the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, registered trademark and/or service mark appearing on the Site, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the Content and/or information on the Site including but not limited to any text, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips and screens appearing on the Site. All rights on the Site are reserved and you may not download and/or save a copy of the Site or any part thereof including any of the screens or part thereof and/or reproduce, store it in a retrieval system or transmit it in any form or by any means - electronic, electrostatic, magnetic tape, mechanical printing, photocopying, recording or otherwise including the right of translation in any language without the express permission of 3DSoC (except as otherwise provided on the Site or in this Agreement for any purpose) or use it in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or deception among persons or in any manner disparages or discredits 3DSoC. This Site is for your personal use. If you make other use of this Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of India and other countries, and may be subject to penalties. The Content available on the Site shall not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining the prior permission from 3DSoC. All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed. 3DSoC does not grant any license or other authorization or use of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or other copyrightable material or other intellectual property by placing them on the Site.
07. LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
1. 3DSoC grants you a “limited non-exclusive license” to access and make use of this Site for informational purposes and not to modify either the whole or any portion of the Site.
2. The license shall not include: (i) any resale or commercial use of this Site or its Contents; or (ii) any derivative use of this Site or its Contents;
3. You, your partners, your employees, your agents or any other person associated with you personally or professionally, may not, with or without compensation, prepare any derivative works from, or sell, lease, license, e-mail, reproduce, duplicate, copy, resell, republish, transmit or distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose via any media, now known or unknown, any Contents from this Site to any other entity or individual. No Contents or information on the Site may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any internet web-site or any other information retrieval system, either electronic or mechanical. It is a condition of your use of this Site that you do not restrict or inhibit any other user from using this Site.
4. You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of 3DSoC and/or our affiliates without the express written consent of 3DSoC. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing 3DSoC’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of 3DSoC. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission and the license granted by 3DSoC under this Agreement to you.
08. MODIFICATIONS ON THE SITE
1. 3DSoC reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all sections, or service at any time without notice. 3DSoC reserves the right to make modifications and alterations in the information contained on the Site without notice. You agree that 3DSoC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
2. You expressly agree that any information provided on the Site shall be used by you at your risk. You are advised to hereby make proper enquiries and use the information provided on the Site.
3DSOC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE AND 3DSOC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT ON THE SITE. THE CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL AND CLERICAL ERRORS. 3DSOC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE. 3DSOC DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. 3DSOC RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE. 3DSOC MAY MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, SERVICES OR PRICES (IF ANY) DESCRIBED IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
3DSOC FURTHER MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ANY FILES, LINKS OR POINTERS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER CODES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, 3DSOC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
3DSOC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE INFORMATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY MATERIAL, CONTENTS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED FROM THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
3DSoC is not liable for the authenticity of such data. Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall 3DSoC be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, tele-communication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NEITHER 3DSOC NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONSULTANTS SHALL IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR BENEFITS RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY PART OR WHOLE OF THE CONTENT OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY EVEN IF 3DSOC OR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONSULTANTS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE ON 3DSOC INFORMATION, FROM INABILITY TO USE 3DSOC INFORMATION, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO THE CONTENT OR SITE (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES). THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE CONTENT, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL FURTHER APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE OF 3DSOC OR ANY INFORMATION THAT APPEARS ON, OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, THE SITE PROVIDED THEREUNDER. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to indemnify and hold 3DSoC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Contents you submit, e-mail, transmit or make available through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another user of this.
14. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
1. The Site makes information of third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, company information and data about markets (“Third Party Content"). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by 3DSoC nor are any products or services offered through it. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to provide sales, marketing, or business advice. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by 3DSoC or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold 3DSoC, any business offering services through the Site or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any business decision or other transaction you may make based on your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason.
2. By using any Third Party Content, you may leave the Site and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than 3DSoC. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. 3DSoC makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that 3DSoC or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of 3DSoC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
The disclaimer and limited liability of 3DSoC as set out in this Agreement are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain for the Content and access to the Site. You agree that 3DSoC would not otherwise be able to offer the Content or the Site on its present basis without such limitations. This clause shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Any documentation or sales, marketing or other related information provided by 3DSoC (or its agents) shall be deemed “3DSoC Confidential Information” without any marking or further designation. Except as expressly authorized herein, you will hold in confidence and not use or disclose any 3DSoC Confidential Information. You acknowledge that disclosure of 3DSoC Confidential Information would cause substantial harm to 3DSoC that could not be remedied by the payment of damages alone and therefore that upon any such disclosure by you, 3DSoC shall be entitled to appropriate equitable relief in addition to whatever remedies it might have at law.
17. COPYRIGHT PROTECTION POLICY
1. It is 3DSoC’s policy to respond expeditiously to claims of intellectual property infringement. 3DSoC will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. Please read this section carefully if you are submitting notice of alleged infringement. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the requirements to constitute an infringement under the applicable laws, 3DSoC will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing
activity and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing.
2. You may submit a notice in writing directed to 3DSoC in the following address: 3d Solid Compression private Limited
Re: 3DSoC Copyright Infringement Notice
3. All written notices must include, at a minimum, the following:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit 3DSoC to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the matter complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
6. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. When 3DSoC removes or disables access to any material claimed to be infringing, 3DSoC may attempt to contact the user who has posted such material in order to give that user an opportunity to respond to the notification, although 3DSoC makes no promise to do so. You acknowledge that we may remove any Content from the Site, if the posting of that Content violates the terms of this Agreement, or for any other reason.
18. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct. This Site is controlled, operated and administered by 3DSoC from its offices within India. 3DSoC makes no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of India and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this Site from a location outside of India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
Any provision of this Agreement which is invalid, prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall: (i) be ineffective in that jurisdiction to the extent of the invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability; (ii) not invalidate the remaining provisions of this Agreement; and (iii) not affect the validity of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
20. GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION
All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore, India and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you agree to resolve the disputes under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The venue for such arbitration shall be at Bangalore, India and the language English.
This Agreement or your use of this Site does not constitute any joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship between you and 3DSoC.
3DSoC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, change, modify, amend, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in wholeor in part, at any time with notice.Changes in this Agreement will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to this Agreement are posted will beconsidered acceptance of those changes. 3DSoC may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at
any time. 3DSoC may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability.
We may assign this contract at any time without notice to you. You may not assign this contract to any one else.
24. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms of Service and any supplemental terms, policies, rules and guidelines posted on the Services constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all previous written or oral agreements. If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.