When you register with and use 3DSoC, you gain access to the enhanced websites, services and other content and offerings from 3D Solid Compression Private Limited, Bangalore, India
("3DSoC"). When you register with 3DSoC, you provide personally identifiable information ("3DSoC"). This Policy explains the information practices that apply to your 3DSoC information, as well as the choices you can make about the ways this information is used by 3DSoC.
1. Collection of 3DSoC Information
3DSoC information consists of personally identifiable information collected or received about you when you interact with 3DSoC Web sites, services and offerings as a registered user. Depending on how you use the service, your 3DSoC information may include:
1. Information in respect of registration
2. Information about your visits to 3DSoC Web sites and pages, and your responses
3. Information about your searches you perform through 3DSoC and how you use the results of those searches
4. Information about 3DSoC services or offerings that you use, and how frequently you use them
5. Information about how long you have used services from 3DSoC prior to registering with the service
6. Information about how long you have used services from 3DSoC prior to registering with the service
7. Customer service information about you as a 3DSoC user or subscriber; or
8. Other information specifically related to your use of a particular 3DSoC service or offering.
3DSoC may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of
each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
3. Anti Spam policy
3DSoC recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures, to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by 3DSoC, are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, 3DSoC hopes to minimize the effect of
spam emails. 3DSoC reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.
* We use current security measures to safeguard your personal information.
* All the personal information you provide us is stored in a secure computing environment protected by secure firewalls to prevent unauthorized access.
* We control access so that only people who need to access the information can.
* All staff of 3DSoC are required to adhere to a security agreement.
* Secure areas of the site have a time-out feature. If you leave your secure session inactive for some time, it times-out to prevent unauthorized access.
5. How to Contact Us
you may contact us at this email address: email@example.com
appropriate online notice. You may be provided other privacy-related information in connection with your use of offerings from 3DSoC, as well as for special features and services not described in this Policy that may be introduced in the future.
We may amend this privacy and security statement from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by
posting a prominent announcement on this Web site.